Speaker Dock AeroSystem One by Lalique. $21000 Limited Edition Crystal Sound and Looks.
Lalique, and Jean Michel Jarre, the genius of electronic music. Two worlds, which on the surface seem to be completely opposite of each other, have come together in their quest for excellence. To further their pursuit for innovation, these two men have combined their values and talents. Together, they have created an object that combines their expertise.
2010 Aerosystem One by Jarre Technologies, this special limited version (999 will be made) incorporates Lalique's Masque de Femme, an iconic motif of this prestigious crystal house into the column. The Art-Deco style mask reveals the face of a mysterious woman, with subtle features, surrounded by aquatic wildlife. Like a fingerprint, the face seems perfectly captured in the crystal. To create this piece of work, 13 master glass-blowers blow, cut and polish crystal with their expert hands into a design that is so emblematic of Lalique.
• Compatible with all iPod generations: iPod Touch®, iPod Nano®, iPod Classic®
• Compatible with all iPhone generations: iPhone®, iPhone 3G(S)®, iPhone 4®
• Multiple input sources with mini-jack 3.5 mm connector:
• MP3 players
• CD/DVD players
• Vinyl turntable
• 1 USB host
• 240° Sound dispersion with built in 3D enhancement filters
• 2 x 30w full spectrum high definition tweeters
• 1 x 60w subwoofer
• Power input voltage 110 or 220 depending on your country of residence
• Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 108.5 cm
Apple® and iPod® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Jean Michel Jarre